We plan to build a world artist database.The purpose is to improve our understanding of the world humor artists (Picture book artist,Illustrator, Cartoonist, Comic artist, Caricaturist, Printmaker and Painter).Mutual exchange learning.At the same time in order to avoid the
similar works in the future competition.So we decided to hold the event.We hope the all artists to participate in support!
1. The Competition is open to all artist -- Picture book artist,Illustrator, Cartoonist, Comic artist, Caricaturist, Printmaker and Painter around world regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
FECO.CHINA / Red Man Art Center
4. Entries: minimum number 100 works (pieces).
5. The size of the works should be unbounded.
6. Technique and medium of works are unlimited. jpg format (on the shortest side minimum at 2480px, minimum resolution of 300 dpi)
7. Competition only accept digital works and publications (albums, catalogues, artists’books). Produced using any technique, including computer graphics.Please send electronic copy of your works to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .
8. Works whether they have been awarded in other contests previously will be accepted.
9. Author's resume and photo (entry-form and biography) should be submitted with entries together. Please down load the entry form on our web site:
At the same time, the self made entry form is also accepted.
10. Authors should have full copyright and be responsible for all the legal responsibilities related to the productions copyright.
11. Deadline: May, 31, 2017
BEST HUMOR ARTIST AWARD (100 places): Certificate + Catalog
We will give the most excellent 5 catalogues to you if you give us 100 works.
If you give us 200 works, we will give you 10 books(or catalogue); If you give us 300 works , we will give you 15 books(or catalogue)......
The prizewinning works remain in the WORLD ARTISTS DATABASE of FECO.CHINA
13. Mail Address [publications (albums, catalogues, artists’books)]:
HU XIAO YU
ROOM 341 BUILDING #364, ZHAN QIAN BA LI XIAO QU
YUN JING DONG LI,TONG ZHOU QU,
14. Some of accepted works will be printed in a brochure, on posters, in the world press or other printed matter for the purpose of publicizing the exhibition without additional information and cost.
15. All the copyrights are reserved by the authors. Host unit may use some works on web site and other media for spreading competition and artists. Participation in the contest means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury's decision.
16. We will print the catalogue of 2017 best humor artist at the end of the year.The catalogue for every selected entrant.
17. Web site: