The Lupus in Fabula Cultural Association convenes, in collaboration with the Quevedo Institute of the Arts of Humor of the FGUA, a virtual exhibition on medieval fantasy, with the aim of disseminating an aspect of culture little exploited in the realm of humor , The classic
medieval fantasy, which has now increased its fame thanks to television adaptations as Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings.
Who can participate: Artists older than 18 years.
Theme: Medieval fantasy: Dragons, thrones, rings and dungeons. Inspired by Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Dragons and Dungeons, etc.
How it participates: With original own works sent in digital format.
Deadline for submission: February 28, 2017
E-mail address for submission of works: email@example.comIt
can be visited from June 1 to 30, 2017 on the web.
BASES OF PARTICIPATION
1. This contest is open to the participation of any artist in the world, whether professional or amateur draftsman, over 18 years old.
2. The theme of the contest is the Medieval Fantasy: Dragons, Thrones, Rings and Dungeons. Inspired by Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings, Dragons and Dungeons or Dragonlance.
3. Artists must submit a paper on the subject in digital format, at 300dpi and in JPG format, sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The works can be without words or in Castilian. If it is in another language, the translation into Spanish must be labeled.
5. The deadline for admission of works is 28 February 2017
6. The presentation of the works to competition must be accompanied by the following information: name, surnames and nationality.
7. The works received will form a virtual exhibition on the occasion of the Fifth Fantasy Festival of Fuenlabrada, and may be used for the dissemination of this festival, always indicating the authorship of the same.
The exhibition will be available at fffoficial.com and at lupusinfabula.es.
A selection of the works will be exhibited in the exhibition hall of the Young Space La Plaza de Fuenlabrada, with the collaboration of the Quevedo Institute of the Arts of Humor of the FGUA (dates to be determined).
8. The participants will respond of the originality of the works before any claim, keeping the organization free from any infringement of rights or intellectual property of the same.
9. The organization reserves the right not to exhibit those works that it considers to be in violation of individual or collective rights.
10. Participants will be registered in the organizers' databases.
They are informed that the data received are protected by the Organic Law 15/1999 of December of Protection of Personal Data and that they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the established in the law before the organizers as Responsible for the file, through the email email@example.com
11. The organization will resolve any question that may arise and which is not contemplated in these bases.
12. Participation in the exhibition assumes full acceptance of these bases
New Call ,Graphic Humor,Spain, 2017