Internatiional Competition of satirical design about Kite
1. “Toscolano in volo”, presents its first edition of “Cartoo’n’Kite” - International competition of satirical design dedicated to Kite
2. The theme of the competition: “Kite”
The artwork must be developed on a single table in the maximum size UNI A4 (cm. 21 x 29.7 – 300 dpi). Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including digital artworks if the prints are signed and if they are print number one.
Participation is for free, open to artists of any nationality.
The artwork must be original, copies will be not accepted.
The artwork must not have been published in the past.
For minors require a permission of a parent or his representative.
Each author may participate with one artwork. If sent more artworks the Guarantee Committee in its sole discretion, will choose the work that will participate in the contest.
A Guarantee Committee - composed of professionals and representatives of the cultural world will select the 30 most significant artworks which will be exhibited at
“Il Castagneto” of Toscolano.
The 30 finalist artworks will not be refunded and will remain property of the Organizing Committee.
Entries must be sent by e-mail together with the registration form in full, duly completed and signed no later than June 10th 2016 at: firstname.lastname@example.org The 30 finalist artists undertake to send the original artwork at:
Nicola Bucci - “Cartoo’n’Kite“
Via Nino Taranto, 30 A2/A
00125 - Roma – Italia
The artworks must indicate on the back: name, surname and address of the author. The artworks will not be refunded. The artworks will be published on the official web sites of the competition.
The 30 finalists artworks will be published on www.fieradelvinomontefiascone.it. The Committee will declare the winner of “Cartoo’n’Kite”and it shall have the right to assign any awards and special mentions.
3. The artworks which make it to the final stage of the competition will be exhibited at “Il Castagneto” of Toscolano.
4. Every artist must justify the content of their own artwork. The works that the Artistic Director receives could be chosen for publication, distribution and any type of use . Artworks will remain property of the organizing committee. All the competition participants understand and agree to the terms of the competition stated implicitly here, and accept, without any compensation, the exhibition of their artworks in or more shows in the art exhibition. They also agreed to its publication in books, posters, bookmarks, t-shirts or cute hats, calendars or agendas and on all the information services. It will be obligatory for the name of the artist and the country of origin and of the name of “Cartoo’n’Kite” to be included in every publication.
“Cartoo’n’Kite” - 300 euro
“Toscolano in volo” - 200 euro
The jury shall have the right to assign any awards and special mentions.
6. “Cartoo’n’Kite while remaining fully committed to the care and protection of the works exhibited , does not take any responsibility for any theft, damage or loss that might occur involving these works from the moment they arrive till the close of the exhibition.
7. Participation in the event which is completely free, implies total acceptance of these regulations. The Organising Committee has the right and the responsibility to give the final decision concerning controversial questions as well as on matters not explicitly provided for.
For further information:
Web: www.toscolanoeventi.it www.facebook.com/Cartoo’n’Kite
Rules / PDF: