“Libo International Children Animation and Comics Festival 2016” (ICACF 2016)——Green Gem International Competition organized by Culture & Multimedia International Association is an open competition.
The entries for the competition include all artworks which reflect the contents about the children with various subjects by qualified artists using a variety of techniques. The children are encouraged to submit their works for competition, exhibition and publication.
1. For the children.
2. With the children
3. By the children
Category :Still image works
Single-frame work, comic strips, illustration, caricature, drawings, graphics and other works of original fine art.
1. Entry for the Still Image Works:
[a] Maximum A3 (297mm x 420 mm), minimum A4(210mm×297mm).
[b] Any printing submission will not be accepted (work can be submitted in either computer or hand drawing; however, the electronic-version of submission is definitely required).
[c] Participants can also send electronic edition( scanning copy) with a minimum size of “300 dpi” in “.TIFF” or “.JPG” to email@example.com.
[a] All works are preferred to be subtitled in English.
[b] The story background, synopsis, brief introduction, and character description are required in either English or mother language electronic-version.
3. Form and photo
Artwork should be accompanied by their author’s photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a completed Application Form (PLEASE USE CAPITAL LETTERS).
The applicant must be the copyright owner of the submission.
? Awards and prizes
1. Adult Group
Artwork submitted for competition will be judged by an International Jury.
Cash prizes along with a certificate for each award as follows:
1 gold medals, 1500 USD
2silver medals, each 1000 USD
2bronze medals, each 800 USD
10 special prizes , each 300 USD
1) The jury has the right of final distribution of statutory prize and all of the jury’s decisions are final.
2) Organizers plan to award the artist with the best debut and will give him/her the opportunity for an individual exhibition at the Gallery which will be included in the 2016 program.
3) AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS.
2. Children Group
Artwork submitted for competition will be judged by an International Jury. The Jury will award the certificate to the finalists.
1) Four winners of children group would be invited to attend “Libo International Children Animation and Comics Festival 2016” which will take place in Libo, Guizhou Province. And organizing committee of ICACF will cover one person’s round trip flight tickets and accommodation in Libo.
2) Submission finalists would be included in the album. And the certificates and albums will be sent to the finalists.
? Participant privileges
1. Artists of work qualified for the exhibition will be given a presentation copy of the catalogue.
2. Artwork sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition.
? Competition provisions
1. Organizers reserve the right to use all submitted artwork for advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the artists that include being exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
2. The prize-winning works become the property of the organizers and will be included in the collection of the Gallery.
3. The exhibition organizers are the final judges in interpretation of the rules and
4. By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations .
5. By sending his/her work, the artist agrees to the publication of the author's profile in the post-exhibition album.
6. All the submissions would not be returned.
? Timetable and Contact Information
1. Submissions(original submissions are preferred)deadline for receipt of artwork: From March 1, 2016 to June 9, 2016 (date of the postmark) , Please send your submission(s) to the following address, or sent to our email by Internet:
Organizing Committee of ICACF:
2801 Suite, No.7 Building, TianchangYuan, Media Village, Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District ,Beijing, China (100107)
Website: www.cmiassn.org www.icacf.com
2. Post-competition exhibition August 10 to August 31, 2016.
3. Competition results will be announced on August 10, 2016 on this website: www.cmiassn.org and www.icacf.com